• 1,679 lbs of food to the San Diego Food Bank. The San Diego Food Bank feeds on average 370,000 people every month including seniors, active duty military and children living in poverty.
• $150. to the San Diego Police Foundation used to purchase protective vests and life-saving gear for our San Diego Police Officers.
• $205. to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - San Diego, raise awareness and funds to save lives from breast cancer. Each event is a noncompetitive 3 to 5 mile walk that brings people together to make a difference for everyone who has been touched by breast cancer. The events raise money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it's most treatable. From the opening ceremony to the post-walk entertainment, a Making Strides event is a celebration of survivors and opportunity to remember loved-ones lost. It's a day that shouldn't be missed and won't be forgotten.
• $42,734.74 to Scripps Health MD Anderson Cancer Center, a comprehensive and clinically integrated cancer care program in San Diego that will provide adult cancer patients greater access to the most advanced oncology care available, throughout Southern California. Texas-based, MD Anderson, is the top-ranked cancer center in America.
• $29,500. in Clothing, Shoes, and Merchandise to Father Joe's Villages. Their mission is to prevent and end homelessness one life at a time. We are committed to delivering services that are Compassionate, Respectful, Dignified, Empowering and Empathic to neighbors experiencing homelessness.
• $11,127. in Toys to Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. During a child's hospitalization, many parents find themselves without a nearby place to sleep other than a hospital couch, a costly hotel room, or even their car. By providing the necessities of life—lodging, meals, and more—our community-supported Ronald McDonald House helps families focus on caring for their critically ill or injured child.
"The BAG Brigade" Community Volunteer Efforts:
2020 Covid19~ 367 Cloth Masks made and distributed free of charge throughout the San Diego community to the elderly, homeless, business partners, veterans, hospital workers, restaurants, schools, banks and stores.
6 hours / 35 Turkeys Urban Angels. This Non-Profit makes food donations & provides feeding services to the homeless and hungry of San Diego, California every week. The organization focuses on empowering individuals in the community to create a new generation of philanthropic leaders. Urban Angels is the main food provider for residents of Connections Housing, the new permanent homeless shelter located in downtown San Diego.